Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The performance by Michael Caine in The Muppets Christmas Carol is unbelievably impressive

I’m sitting watching it now, it’s now a Christmas Eve tradition to watch the movie with my kids.

Every time I watch it I can’t believe how good a performance Caine gives given it’s a children’s comedy musical and almost the entirety of the rest of the cast is muppets.

Caine is a fantastic actor, he’s proven that for decades but I can’t think of another film where an actor has given such a strong, serious dramatic performance in an otherwise silly film. It should clash, it shouldn’t work, but it’s perfect.

This film has absolutely no right to be as good as it is and that’s almost entirely driven by Caines performance.



Submitted December 24, 2023 at 11:20PM by Imaybetoooldforthis https://ift.tt/JwaPe0T

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health